Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1 Year Later


Yesterday Lily turned 1. It was a very exciting day, a little bitter sweet, but very fun. It is really hard to believe that she is a year old already. Time has gone by so fast. This last year was so much fun. Watching Lily grow and develop in so many new ways makes me so excited for the years to come. Though I really miss her being a tiny baby, I love having a baby who walks and talks...even if I have no idea what she is saying. Here are some stats on Miss Lily- she is 18 lbs and 28 inches long. She enjoys feeding Mercy our dog all the food off of her high chair tray. She loves drinking from my water bottle and she loves goldfish crackers. Her favorite toy is her ball popper and my cell phone, her favorite show is the Backyardagains. Her new favorite word is "Hi" along with "Dadda, Momma, and Baby" She is an amazing little girl and I can't imagine living my life without her.

1 comment:

  1. *sniff sniff* I can't believe she is one! Love the pics and I can't wait to hear her words!!

    ReplyDelete