Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Things

It's been a while since I have posted anything. So here is an update on what you have missed. Lily turned 7 months old!!! She is now crawling and into everything. It has been so amazing to see her growing and learning new things. Plus she is so stinking cute! We got a fun new camera and I have been having too much fun taking pictures...mostly of Lily. I have picked up some fun little side jobs, watching our friends daughter Maya one day a week and then also working for my friend Betsy's business, Ziggle's custom designed chocolate greetings. I really enjoy all these new things in our week, plus all the normal youth group/church stuff. So as you can see we are keeping ourselves VERY busy. And we love it. Here are a few pictures, I will post more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment