Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Big Deals in our house!!!



So in the past week our family has experienced some pretty big things!!! Bob turned 30 last Thursday and we celebrated with friends. It was also are our friend Adrienne's 30th birthday as well so I attempted to make a cake. It did not turn out so well. I had great aspirations for this cake but instead I ended up buying one from the store. But Bob had a great birthday anyways, and took pictures of the "beautiful" cake. Clearly I need a little more practice with the writing.




This past weekend we took Lily to her first jr. high retreat to Laurelville. She had a great time, and was sooo good. Being at a camp with a couple hundred jr. high students was a new experience for her. Lucky for Bob and I there was no shortage of people wanting to hold her. Lily also experienced some first yesterday. She rolled over for the first time. Bob and I were so excited that we started clapping which scared her and she began to cry. We haven't gotten her to do it again, but we know that she will. We even tried to get it on video but for now have only managed to get her while she is crying. It was really awesome though. She also discovered a new toy that she likes. It's so crazy to see her actually playing with things and reaching out to grab them.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Lily! I love how intent she looks when she's playing. And I still love the cake...heehee

    ReplyDelete